Anti-virus software has become a crucial part of internet and network security.
Malicious software not only can cause your computer to become slow and lose internet access, but people who write malicious code are also aware of security lapses that may enable them to steal valuable information such as your banking and credit information.
To protect yourself from identity theft and the risk of your computer becoming inoperable and therefore losing valuable files, your security strategy must be constantly monitored, updated and improved.
We can assist you to install, repair and update your antivirus and anti-malware programs. Such services include: Antivirus installation
- Notable updates to the antivirus software on your computer
- Alerts and error messages from your antivirus software
- Antivirus installation on multiple computers
- Difficulty installing your antivirus program on your computer
- Antivirus software blocking devices like printers, external hard drives from communicating with your computer
- Antivirus causing your computer become slow to respond
- Antivirus software preventing internet access
- Antivirus software causing conflicts with other software
- Antivirus settings adjustments
- Other malware removal such as trojans, adware and spyware.